1. What Do I Get With Every Boot Camp?
- Majority of clients lose at least 8 lbs..
- Majority of clients lose at least 3 inches from chest, or hips, or waist (or a combined 3 inches from chest, or hips or waist)
- Majority of clients lose at least 2% body fat
- Majority of clients increase their mile run time by 60 seconds
- Majority of clients improve their abdominal/core fitness test by at least 25%
- Majority of clients Gain energy, flexibility, strength and confidence.
For just $3.71 per day you get:
- Unlimited Boot Camp
- Over 22 camps per day. Indoor and Outdoor ALL over Austin, Cedar Park, Bee Caves and Round Rock (Round Rock coming 1/1/14).
- All times and locations are available to workout out as often as you want http://www.synergyfitnessbootcamp.com/schedule/
- CAMPS THAT RUN AT LEAST FOUR DAYS PER WEEK IN THE SAME LOCATION. No bouncing around on Mondays and Wednesdays. Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Unlimited Customized Weekly Meal Planning Designed Specifically For Your Goal of Fat Loss/Muscle Gain/Toning. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free Friendly.
- Free Hormone Optimizing Test by HRT Specialist Dr. Liesa Harte. Optimal Hormone Levels are Critical For Fat Loss and Muscle Gain. Cant lose fat (especially) around the midsection? Use this incredible free test from Dr. Leisa to find out if you need balancing.
- Fitness testing every 4 weeks. To measure your progress and tweak/design your plan to meet your goals faster.
- Body Comp testing every 4 weeks. To measure your progress and tweak/design your plan to meet your goals faster.
- Nutritional Councling
- Fitness Councling
- Access to our VIP Camper website with 100+ Boot Camp Approved Fat Burning recipes. http://www.synergyfitnessbootcamp.com/synergyfitnessbootcampers/
- VIP Camper website includes, take home workouts, print and go workouts and “away on vacation” workouts.
- Accountability (if we don’t see you for a couple of days, and you’re okay with it, expect a friendly email nudging you back to camp)
- Motivation. You’ll workout harder at camp with our pro coaches and cool, friendly community of campers than on your own (better/faster results)
- Expertly designed/PrePlanned/Results Proven Workouts: Just show up, work hard, have fun. No thinking/planning your own workout and hoping it works. Its included!
- Guaranteed fat loss and weight loss results.
- A specific plan designed to meet your specific goals at a specific time.
Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping Guide:
We show you how to take all of the guesswork and frustration out of what to eat, what to buy at the grocery store, when to eat, and how to prepare your meals. Whether preparing your meals at home, or eating on the go, we show you how to make the healthy food choices that will burn body fat and build lean muscle.
Food Journal Review and Evaluation:
Weekly review and guidance on your food/calorie consumption when you write down and turn in the provided food journals at the end of every week.
Accountability and Encouragement:
Because we care about your results we take attendance everyday at camp. If you should happen to hit the snooze button once too often, your coach will send you a friendly email letting you know that we missed you and can’t wait to see you the next day! You are a friend, not just a face in a crowd. Your results are our success.
We are one of the lowest cost boot camps in the Austin area. We are the lowest cost boot camp in the Austin area that provides you with meal planning, food journal review, pre/post camp body composition assessment, pre and post camp fitness assessment, unlimited classes and we do all for as little as $3.70 per class. And did we mention….
YOUR RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED OR YOU’RE YOUR MONEY BACK!!! Your Synergy Fitness Boot Camp is based on fun, motivation, encouragement, friendship, and guaranteed results… what else do you need? Start losing body fat and gaining lean muscle today, for around $3.70 per class!
2. How do I register and make payment?
Just fill out our simple Registration Form. Be sure to tell us a little about yourself and any physical history that may be important to us in order to help you have the best boot camp experience possible. If you are taking advantage of the Money Back Guarantee offer please let us know so that we can arrange to have your before photos taken as well as get your meal planning and grocery shopping guide and journals to you prior to camp starting. Payment can be securely made through PayPal with any major Credit Card or Debit Card. You may also transfer funds from your PayPal account. Cash is also accepted. If paying by cash please email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation/instructions. No checks please.
3. What is Boot Camp Like?
Every day is different. The workouts are designed to be: Challenging regardless of fitness level. Fun to keep you motivated. Different to keep your body guessing at what’s coming next. Change in routine and change in intensity is key when it comes to gaining lean muscle and losing body fat. Your results are guaranteed therefore your workout routine, will never be routine! Synergy Fitness Boot Camp is about having FUN. We will never yell or scream at you; we will do our best to bring positive energy, enthusiasm and support.
4. What can I expect?
You can expect to be encouraged, motivated and challenged to reach your fitness and weight loss goals. Before every 4 week session, we do ask that you fill out a provided goal sheet to let us know what your major weight loss/fitness goal(s) are for that session. If you don’t know what your goals are or should be, we can help you with that too. From there, we will work with you on an individual basis to help you achieve the body and fitness that you want through fun workouts and proper nutrition. From cardio, to weights, core, push-ups, sit-ups, plank, and workout games (yes games!) you are guaranteed to get fit, get lean, and have fun!
5. Do I need to bring anything?
Other than a positive attitude and an expectation to have fun we recommend 5 to 8 pound dumbbells for women and 10 to 15 pound dumbbells for men. Other than that, an exercise mat, decent athletic shoes and at least 32 ounces of water are all you will need. If you don’t have these items we recommend that you invest in them at some point, but for now, no problem, just bring yourself!
6. Can I try a class before I decide to join?
It’s important to feel comfortable with your boot camp. Many of our longtime campers are those who started out just like yourself and wanted to give boot camp a “try out” before deciding to join. Please use our 10 Day for $19 trial link here. If you like camp and decide to join after the trial, you’ll be able to take advantage of a special low rate monthly of just $89. Its our way of saying “Thanks and Welcome!”
7. I’m not a runner. Can I still participate?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone! Boot Camp is not designed to be running intensive. Please let us know about your situation on your registration form or by telling your instructor via email or in person while at camp. We understand that everyone is unique and will work to provide you with alternatives (like power walking) to keep your progress going. You will never be put in a situation where you feel left out or left behind. After all, we’ve seen it happen before… maybe eventually you can become a runner!
8. What if my schedule is crazy, can I only attend a few days per week?
We understand! For this reason, we offer multiple times and multiple convenient locations throughout Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park (more coming soon!). While everyone’s schedule is different, we believe that it is important to make the time to take care of yourself! Whether that means going to bed a little early to take our 5:30a class, or bringing the kiddo(s) to our NW 8:30a class with child care, or making time for one of our after noon or evening classes. It’s important to take care of YOU so that you can take care of those who depend on you. If your schedule one month is too demanding, you are able to purchase classes on an individual basis for only $15 per class.
9. Are Saturday classes REALLY free?
Yes, Saturday classes are REALLY free! Just register once and that’s all you have to do to attend the whole year, and please bring a friend or two. Of course, we hope that you will like our Saturday classes so much that you decide to join us on a full time basis! Otherwise, we are happy to serve you and see you every Saturday for a great FREE weekend workout!
10. I have a knee, shoulder, back, elbow, wrist, ankle problem(s). Can I still participate?
Yes! As long as the problem is not a recent or unhealed injury that would reasonably prevent you from working out. Just let us know what the issue is, what your limitations are and we will modify any exercises necessary to safely keep your progress going!
11. What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds. We have made a commitment to help you achieve your fitness goals and we guarantee your results. We expect the same level of excuse free commitment from you as well. You will be amazed at what you are capable of achieving when you show up everyday ready to have fun, have a great workout, and expect results!
12. If I’m signed up for one location and time, can I attend other times and locations too?
Yes. Please attend as many classes as often as you would like during your 4 week boot camp session. In fact you are encouraged to attend twice a day or more if you can handle it! Trying different times and locations is a great opportunity to meet new friends and have more fun. Not to mention that better attendance equals better results!
13. I’m really not in very good shape. Is boot camp right for me?
Almost all of our exercises, workouts and boot camp games are done for timed intervals. So if you are just beginning, you are able to push yourself to your ability within a certain timed interval (i.e. 30 seconds of push ups). If you need us to modify an exercise for you, then just let us know (i.e. doing push ups from your knees rather than on your toes). Doing exercises for time rather than repetitions keeps the group together, allows everyone to work to their ability while making progress, and provides motivation, support and encouragement for all.
14. What if it’s raining/really hot/really cold and we miss class?
Camp will not be canceled because of rain, cold or heat. Most locations will have a covered area available if raining. If hot or cold, please dress appropriately (light, comfortable clothes for hot, and layers for cold) and please always be properly hydrated prior to each workout.
Please Note: Results may vary and are effort based. Show up, work hard, have fun and follow the custom meal plan for your best results.